Requirements necessary to visit Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison
Must adhere to a temperature check upon entrance.
Must wear a face mask or covering during your visits.
Must practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart from other guests.
Below are answers to some common questions:
Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison will be open Weekdays: Monday - Thursday from 10am to 2am and Weekend Hours: Friday 10am – Monday 2am.
We currently have 1,200+ slot machines available to play. Popular titles include Buffalo Gold, Buffalo Xtreme, The Hunt For Neptune's Gold, Heidi's Bier Haus, Willy Wonka World of Wonka along with countless others.
There is no time limit on how long a guest can stay.
No food is available for purchase at this time.
Our bar offers a wide variety of beer, wine and mixed drinks.
Complimentary drinks are not available at this time. Drinks are available for purchase at the bar.
Yes, beverage service is available.
Carry-ins are not allowed into the casino.
Valet services are not open until further notice.
Each guest will need to bring their own chair or scooter.
*Play with your Rewards Club Card to redeem points for Rewards Play at your machine.
Reward Club Members please visit our Rewards Club Store to view the Ho-Chunk Gaming merchandise program. **This is a View-Only site and you must place your order at the Rewards Club Booth at the casino.
1. One account per guest.
2. Guests must be 21 or older and present valid identification when signing up.
3. It is the guest’s responsibility to properly insert their card into the card reader and make certain their name registers.
4. Rewards Club Benefits are reserved for active members only. Accounts with no activity in the
past 13 months are closed and all points and comps are forfeited.
5. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to report any card issues to a Rewards Club Staff
Member or Slot Personnel/Gaming Systems Attendant.
6. Valid photo identification and Rewards Club Card is required with all Rewards Club Transactions.
7. Rewards Club Cards, Points and Rewards Play are non-transferable
8. Misuse of cards (as determined by Ho-Chunk Gaming Marketing) will result in cancellation
of Rewards Club Membership and forfeiture of all points and comps.
Examples of misuse are as follows:
a) Guests using another guest’s Rewards Club Card with or without consent.
b) Guests knowingly leaving their Rewards Club Card in a machine for someone else
to unknowingly put points on it.
9. Rewards Club Cards are the property of Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin and must be returned
10. All decisions of card membership, adjustments, and/or discrepancies are at the discretion
of Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin Management.
11. Guests’ are responsible for notifying the Rewards Club of name or address changes
in person or in writing.
12. In the event a guest appeals to become self-banned or is excluded from Ho-Chunk Gaming
Wisconsin, their Rewards Club Account will become restricted and all points and comps will
13. Guests use of the Rewards Club Card indicates
acceptance of all conditions and rules.
14. Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin reserves the right
to change or alter this program at any time.
15. Ho-Chunk Gaming Wisconsin is not responsible
for lost cards, slot points or comps due to